Plastic recycling granulating line is predominantly utilized for the re-granulation of different plastic.
Some of such plastic include polypropylene, low-pressure polyethene, new and old high-pressure polyethene, and colour mixing granulation of building plastic.
Generally, plastic that can be refined are woven bags, plastic film, basins, convenience bags, beverage bottles, barrels, daily necessities, furniture, ABS plastic sheets, household appliances, pipes, automobile bumpers etc.
The machine installation is straightforward, it takes up little floor space, and the whole machine line has a high performance-value ratio, and there is a 30% – 40% decrease in the energy ratio.
Plastic recycling granulating line has a sensible programmed structure for processing.
Feeding, mechanized cleaning, crushing and palletizing save a lot of labour cost. In fact, you simply need a few individuals to do the work.
In the purchase of this machine line, ensure the equipment are bought from the most reliable manufacturers so that all machine equipment are produced in accordance with the industry standard.
Components of the plastic granulation line:
1. The screw cylinder of the plastic granulator main machine is made of imported high-quality steel that will last very long.
2. The machine possesses a cone-like screw barrel to make the feed accelerate.
3. The principle and auxiliary machines come together to form a total production set.
4. There is a stable and steady heating temperature and the sub-atomic structure of the plastic material is successfully advanced, the nature of the plastic particles are upgraded and the plastic air permeability is advanced.
5. The unit of plastic granulation is chiefly made up of an extruder, an automatic traction grain cutter, and a pulverizer.
The operational Principles of the Plastic Recycling Granulation Line
For the first step, the labels on PET plastic bottles to be recycled is taken out using the extraction machine or the labour removing machine.
Secondly, some variegated bottles (e.g. blue and green bottles, lingering contaminations, and so on.) are selected and picked out using the “belt conveying sorting table machine”. At this point, the material is put into the “crushing machine”.
Third, bottle caps and PP label papers are removed from the PET bottle sheets inside of the washing tank.
After the label has been removed, the material is placed in the hot water washing tank for heating and cleaning.
Next, the crude material should be washed in the washing tank (eliminate the soap using high-temperature heating).
The last step of the whole process is to dry out the package.
For an enormous yield and a good quality of the flakes of the bottle, you can utilize pre-washing of the bottles, work stripping and arranging, pulverizing, washing at a high temperature, bottle selection link, non-partisan cleaning, and flushing and drying.
General Maintenance guidelines of the Plastic Recycling Granulating Machine Line
The maintenance of the machine equipment must be a regular occurrence. Here are some few details of machine maintenance
1. There is a strict requirement for the machine operators to use all types of equipment in strict accordance with operational manuals
2. All machines and their equipment must be cleaned frequently to remove lubricants and dust
3. Machine operation should be inspected, and if any issues are found, the relevant personnel should be informed to fix the issues.
The Plastic recycling granulating line is affordable and very efficient in the low cost recycling of plastic materials.
Ensure that the purchased plastic granulator machines are purchased from the most notable and reliable manufacturer that has met all industry and quality standards under the usual operational conditions.